• Overall experience of 10+ years and minimum of 8 years of experience designing, implementing and supporting multi-site Microsoft Active Directory environments.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory including forests, domain controllers, replication, sites and services, topologies, group policy, and security. Knowledge of DHCP and DNS services provided by Windows is also required.
• Expertise in governance, role delegation, migration and consolidation of Active Directory forests.
• Hands on experience with server based, converged platforms, and operating system technologies including virtualization, architecture and design.
• Identity & Access Management experience with deep experience in Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication technologies
• Experience with Office 365, Directory Synchronization and SSO for Office 365/Azure
• Strong cross-functional technical understanding of and experience with servers, networking, storage, virtualization, security, and scripting (Windows and Active Directory PowerShell, in particular).
• Designing scalable server architectures for critical business systems that may leverage external cloud solutions
• Strong analytical problem solving ability
• Good presentation skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Preferred certification of MCSE,MCP
If interested,please do revert with your updated resume , expected salary & availability @ firstname.lastname@example.org.