A major part of this role will be working as part of the project team to implement Hospital Information system (HIS) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in hospitals and solution adoption.
The BA will work closely with our clients, internal project managers, internal & external development teams and service partners.
The role begins with Solution implementation project in big or small hospitals or healthcare facility centre. Job Profile includes requirement gathering, Clinical solution design and development, Clinical pathways and workflow finalisation, clinical user training and Meaningful MIS reports submission and support.
This role will also work closely with the Head of Project Delivery and the rest of the project management team to help standardise & maintain processes and documentation.
2. Key Accountability
- Work closely with the head of project delivery to standardise and maintain processes and Documentation used by Implementation Consultants to deliver projects.
- Deliver consultancy on projects and services as directed by the Head of Department.
- To assist in the effective delivery of projects by understanding the client’s requirements, systems and processes.
- Capture of the client requirements, design of the solution, document and obtain sign off.
- Produce detailed development briefs for the functional and clinical implementation teams.
- Support the client and log bugs with the development team during the user acceptance testing process.
- Escalate critical issues to the Project Manager.
- Work alongside internal departments on internal product development, product demonstrations, system upgrades, testing and deployments to live.
- Develop positive and productive relationships with Customers, Project Delivery Teams, Development Teams, Technical Support, External Partners and Service Providers.
Please do send across your resume to email@example.com