Key Roles & Responsibilities:
This individual will be responsible for the following functions:
• Collaborate with technology stakeholders to identify key business requirement for dashboards.
• Metrics analysis and documentation of Business requirements.
• Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes business demands
• Establish relationships with data owners to gain understanding of available resources, flow of information and ways in which information can be leveraged
• Work with Architecture and Engineering team on data workflow design
• Design and develop complex reporting and dashboards to meet the project requirements and identifies solution interdependencies
• Create comprehensive test strategy for end-to-end solution. Test scenario definition, test planning and coordination
• Develop innovative, re-usable tools, scripts and solutions that can be leveraged by future phases of the program
• Identifies opportunities for improving business reporting processes
• Reads and interprets functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the business-users.
• Partner with Data Analyst / Report Designer to identify solutions
• Partner with key stakeholders to draw up and agree implementation plans
• Provide transparency on project progress, key risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions and constraints, escalating to senior management when appropriate
• Partner with key stakeholders to achieve sign-offs and approvals when required
• Attend relevant PWC meetings, be a key voice and drive the discussion (PM remains the chairperson however)
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you