Job Role : Business Development Manager - Asia Pacific
Job Location : Malaysia
Job Type : Full time Permanent
Industry : Healthcare and Food
We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset to work as Business Development Manager for the Asia Pacific Region. Candidates with prior experience in channel sales management are preferred.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of successful business development as well as account management, with a strong mindset towards growth and development of new business.
This position reports to Head Of Sales (MEA & Asia Pacific) based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Job Responsibilities :
• Fully responsible to achieve the agreed Revenue/Volume/Profitability Targets for Food & Healthcare business in the APAC Region
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
• Continuously monitor and measure distributor sales / sales team performance to ensure sales objectives and targets are met
• Ensure sufficient stocks are maintained with distributors at all times
• Maintains optimal product mix and selling price by keeping abreast with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Build and maintain strong rapport with distributors management and sales team
• Manage activity tracking regarding customer visits or meetings, customer comments, lead follow up, sales and territory activities
• Conduct product and sales training sessions with distributor sales team. Extend support to distributors sales team whenever required for joint end-user/customer visits, product and best practice/approach training, road shows etc
• Willing to travel extensively in the region as and when required.