The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, help our clients grow their business in entirely innovative ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition.
As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 13,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking managers provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance. Accenture Digital Analytics team is currently looking for a: -
Data Platform - Data Engineering Developer
Design and develop data integration and processing components across:
1. ETL jobs and processes
2. Streaming / real time data integration processes
3. Transformation logic
- Develop scheduling scripts or configure load schedules
- Design and run unit tests.
- Perform bug diagnosis and fix.
- Migrate code between development and test environments.
- Participate in support of the development environment.
- 2 + years designing and implementing large scale data loading, manipulation, processing solutions.
- High proficiency in data integration package
- High proficiency in ETL development
- Experience in streaming integration development
- Cloud development experience (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Solid proficiency with RDBMS
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Experience in implement solutions using Hadoop/NoSQL technologies (e.g. HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, MapReduce, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
- Able to design and implement relational data models
- Undergraduate degree at minimum in Comp Science/ Information Systems.
- Oil and gas downstream experience or related experience in chemicals or industrial projects is beneficial.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills