- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system, installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., servers, routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s or customer’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
Required skill(s): Cisco Routers, LAN, MS Exchange, WAN, Vmware.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Location: Shah Alam (Bukit Jelutong Industrial Park)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 8:00AM to 5:30PM
Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software/Hardware or equivalent.
Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.