Work you’ll do
• Carry out allocated tasks in Oracle implementation on consulting engagements
• You will be working closely with the leaders in implementing Oracle WAM, ERP cloud projects covering phases like business requirement study, conceptual and detailed design, solutions delivery through the final production cut-over.
• You will identify best business practices and implement the processes together with our customers, as well as demonstrate business solutions in different industries and prepare the system to solve industry specific requirements.
• Maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
• A good Honors’ Degree
• Oracle certified is preferred
• Experience in Big 4 or MNC Consulting firm or end user implementation.
• Consultant will require a minimum of 3 years of experience in Asset management system and, completed at least 1 end to end full life cycle of Oracle Utilities Works and Asset management (WAM) implementations.
• Senior Consultant will require a minimum of 3 years of experience in Asset management system and, completed at least 1 end to end full life cycle of Oracle Utilities Works and Asset management (WAM) implementations.
• Expertise in any of the following modules:
o Oracle Utilities Works and Asset management (WAM) – Must have
o Oracle ERP cloud– working knowledge
o Oracle EAM – working knowledge
• Ability to analyse ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system based on user requirement
• Deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of Oracle ERP, cross-modules / applications integration experience
• Senior Consultant will require to demonstrate of coaching capabilities in team development
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
• Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
• Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
• Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
• Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
• An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.