● Monitor production rates achieved by key trades and use analysis methods to report and predict trends
● In conjunction with the Foreman, develop resource assessments and recovery strategies with respect to programme (all levels - including Overall, MRP and SRP) and report to Senior Project Engineer/Construction Manager
● Ensure work sequences, materials handling, safety management, inspections and logistical factors for work area/trade are coordinated within the overall management of the project
● Manage the design of all temporary works required in work area and ensure that appropriate expert advice reviews, approvals and certifications are obtained
● Manage the resolution of design, coordination and documentation issues in conjunction with the SPE and PM/Design Manager (DM)
● Ensure that accurate traceable progress records are kept including site diaries and progress photographs
● Provide input into constructability reviews into the design development process. Recommend changes to design details to increase construction efficiency and reduce costs
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases