1. High Impact Programme 2 (HIP2) Project Manager
• regular engagement with potential HIP2 applicants
• Advisory to HIP2 applicants
• Due diligence on HIP2 applicants
• Develop business case with HIP2 applicant
• Monitor progress of successful HIP2 companies and process payments requests
• Liaise with Programme Manager to provide information as required for reporting
2. Consult and identify commercialisation funding opportunities for clients (academia / industry)
3. Managing a portfolio of IPRs from higher Learning Institution (HLIs) and public research institutes, including advice on maintenance and strategic development of IPs for investment
4. Offer Halal regulatory Consultancy services on behalf of the company
5. Develop & deliver Halal related capacity building courses
6. Promote technology transfer by acting as a proactive liaison between inventors and investors/companies. Facilitate interaction and value add in any gaps within the process
7. Evaluate, negotiate & facilitate a variety of agreements, material transfer agreements, technology license agreements, know-how agreements,MoUs, TORs, consulting agreements and option licenses.
8. Build and foster strong relationship with and between commercial organisations by identifying, establishing & maintaining company contacts for technology marketing.
9. Support the company marketing initiatives and relevant media programmes, media relations and event as and when required.JOB REQUIREMENTS
• At least 2 years experience in Technology Transfer. Successful experience of technology transfer , licensing and spin out activities would be a strong advantage. Any sales experience would also be considered
• Experience in building and managing relationships between industry and academic research. Good contacts with industry and academics are preferred
• Up-to-date with current commercialisation and technology transfer landscape (locally & internationally)
• Familiarity with the Malaysian commercialisation, other relevant key institutions and government policies on commercialisation and technology transfer is an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with variety of stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Effectively working as part of a high performing team
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Agriculture, Energy, Waste Management field .
A postgraduate degree (Masters or PhD) In the aforementioned fields is an advantage