Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 80 countries.
Experian provides services in North America, Latin America, UK and Ireland, EMEA and Asia Pacific, and reports its financial performance across those regions.
The company helps organisations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
The Group’s main customer segments are financial services, direct-to-consumer, retail, public sector, automotive, insurance, telecoms and utilities.
Some quick facts on Experian:
• Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index
• Total revenue for the year ended 31 March 2015 was US$4.8 billion
• Circa 17,000 people employed across 44 countries
• Corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Vision & Global Growth Strategy
Experian’s vision is for its people, data and technology to be a necessary part of every major consumer economy.
Our 4 Global Lines of Business
1. Credit Services provides information to organisations to help them manage the risks associated with lending money. Experian helps clients find new customers, predict and manage credit risk and reduce exposure to bad debt and fraud.
2. Decision Analytics unlocks the value of Experian’s vast databases of credit and marketing information, as well as clients’ data, by applying scoring, expert consulting, analytical tools and software to convert data into valuable business decisions for organisations.
3. Marketing Services helps clients to target and understand their customers more completely, communicate with them individually and measure the impact of marketing campaigns.
4. Interactive enables consumers to understand and manage their personal credit files online, protect their personal identity, and make more informed online purchasing decision.