Should be open for rotational shift (24/7 operations)
Required Skills, Competencies, Education or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 1 year experience in Information Technology, with a minimum of 6 months in programming/analysis, 6 or more months experience in an IT Operations role supporting applications and/or infrastructure. Open to hire freshers as well.
• Excellent communication and consultative skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
• Broad understanding of application development and support methodologies.
• Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process, project management, database technology, and operating system components of environments
• Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain working relationships with peers, clients and vendors.
• Understanding of general IT standards, policies, best practices, guidelines, processes.
• Strong communications, consultative and interpersonal skills, including oral, written and presentation, teamwork, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation, with the ability to work effectively with internal client from various business organizations and lines of business, and IT management and staff.
• Candidate must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity.
• Successful candidate must demonstrate and value differences in others' strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices.
Desired Skills, Competencies, Education or Experience:
• Experience in application and infrastructure support.
• Certifications related to application development and support (Primarily SAP) – Desired
• Experience working with geographically dispersed teams of technical resources, consultants and vendors.
• Should be able to read/write/speak in Mandarin or Korean or English & Malay is mandatory.
Interested candidates please fill in the below details and share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Position Type:
Current Salary ( + Benefits if any):
Years of experience inService Desk:
Proficiency in Mandarin or Korean or English:
Reason for change:
Date of Birth:
Available for Interviews:
Any other Interviews in process: