We're looking for a tester with attention to detail who is interested in test automation (Selenium, Selenium Grid). Specifically to help write tests for our new web application, integrate them into our TeamCity build server and help keep developers on their toes by finding bugs like a black-belt.
You will get a chance to learn new technologies (Selenium, C#, TeamCity), work in a small focused team with a focus on automation for all testing requirements.
If you are a tester who hasn't done much automation but has a demonstrated capacity to learn, or if you have done some automation in your testing and are looking to go fully automated, this position could be suitable for you.
Additionally, someone who is willing to drive and own the test process, from defining test steps to coding/automating them, through to managing and maintaining them within the build process and chase developers for fixes would be perfect.
- Write automated test scripts using C# and Selenium / Selenium grid.
- Use Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, TeamCity to create, log and manage bugs.
- Interact with developers to communicate bugs/issues.
- Learn and expand automated testing methodologies employed.
- 1+ years of professional programming experience (not including internship).
- Working proficiency and communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Able to work onsite in a private house at Kota Damansara.
- Can work full time, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Happy to work in a small team.
- Opening for Malaysian Citizen or Visa holders only.
- Male or female, not more than 27 years old.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
If you are interested or have more questions please contact us at email@example.com