• Identify sales opportunities and achieve sales revenue/targets.
• Coordinate pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
• Manage and maintain existing customer data base
• Attend to customer enquiries and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Engaging with customer in a professional and friendly manner to successfully promote and market the required solutions.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Minimum Diploma Holder
• Min 2-3 years of sales experience
• Good and aggressive personality with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Self-driven with ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Understand startup environment and what it entails
• Possess the right attitude to succeed in end results delivery
• Proven track record in sales performance
Trakomatic is one of South East Asia's fastest growing startups. Our mission is to digitize Planet Earth. We specialize in cutting-edge video analytics technologies that equip global businesses big or small with people counting, tracking and facial recognition analysis solutions. Our clients access our comprehensive dashboard which provides real-time overviews, campaign management, automated weekly reports, alters & notifications which can be integrated easily with POS (Point of Sales system), CRM, staff rostering data and third party system through our API (application programming interface). Our analysis and insights enable business leaders and practitioners from a diverse range of verticals including Retail, Banking, Government and Transportation, to make smarter data-driven decisions.
We are looking for highly motivated team players that can join our growing team. We'd love to hear from you.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases