- As the account owner, represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Identifies customer needs and develops/implements sales strategies
- Calls on existing or new customer to present Applied product and services offerings; coordinates customer demonstrations with product business group representatives
- Communicate and present Applied Materials’ product roadmaps and capabilities to the customer, as well as communicating and presenting the customer’s technology needs to product business group representatives
- Prepares pricing quotes; negotiates to final price and submits documentation to book order.
- Conducts follow-up on accounts receivables
- Maintains appropriate coverage and documentation for all assigned customers. Maintains summaries of customer visits. Develops customer specific action plans and completes them on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:4 - 7 Years
Travel:Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.