As the account owner, represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
Identifies customer needs and develops/implements sales strategies
Calls on existing or new customer to present Applied product and services offerings; coordinates customer demonstrations with product business group representatives
Communicate and present Applied Materials’ product roadmaps and capabilities to the customer, as well as communicating and presenting the customer’s technology needs to product business group representatives
Prepares pricing quotes; negotiates to final price and submits documentation to book order.
Conducts follow-up on accounts receivables
Maintains appropriate coverage and documentation for all assigned customers. Maintains summaries of customer visits. Develops customer specific action plans and completes them on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
Travel:Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.