. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
● Understand the Automated Reconciliation System and different types of owner contracts in OYO and help owners and business teams for with any query that comes their way.
● Get the reconciliation issues resolved by taking appropriate approvals as per SOP in collaboration with Central Reconciliation team.
● Assure the correct applicability of contractual elements in calculations by generating the data and assessing same through various analysis.
● Publish MIS on different key performance metrics that helps in identifying the gaps and new improvement opportunities in overall reconciliation system.
● Execute compliance requirements for Fixed Assets Tagging, Invoice processing etc.
● Ensure timely Collection from owners and corporates.
● Knowledge and computation of VAT taxes and commissions
● Should be able to comprehend booking reports and explain the same in simplified way to hotel partners
● Supporting month end closure
● Dispute Management through coordination with internal and external stakeholders
● Must be a Certified Public Accountant
● 3 to 5 years experience as an accountant with strong understanding of accounting terminologies and Philippine taxation laws
● Strong knowledge of VAT applicability and Input/Output/VAT Payable tax mechanism to understand the transaction well
● Experience in cash collection/recovery is a plus
● Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
● Candidate should be assertive and should have good interpersonal skills and good client management skills
● Excellent speaking and writing skills to coordinate with external and internal stakeholders
● Good speaking and writing skills to coordinate with external and internal stakeholders
● High level of enthusiasm to identify issues and derive the improvements
● Candidate should be eager to take responsibility and leadership