We are hiring a Accounting Officer for our Admin team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and are seeking for an ambitious candidate who is able to adhere to our policies and processes and to cooperate with our current operational teams. This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity.
The main responsibilities will be following:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Preparation of monthly reporting – internal and external
• Payment processing both online and manual
• Book keeping and postings in SAP
• Bank Reconciliations
• Tax and Audit Support
• GST report submission
• MDEC quarterly report
• Expense Claims processing
• Any other Finance or Accounting adhoc tasks
• Candidate must possess at least Degree in Finance and Accounting
• At least 2 years working experience
• SAP skill is required
• Speak fluently with good writing skill in Mandarin & English (To support our office in Taiwan)
• Computer literate MS Office (MS Excel is a must)
• Proven working experience as Accounting or Finance Executive
• Excellent time management systems and procedures
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As you will be joining a multi-cultural organisation and be cooperating closely with your colleagues abroad, it is important that you speak and write English fluently. Additionally, you will be an open minded and extrovert team player with a flair for management, and you possess a good balance between technical creativity and structure.
You will have a challenging position and be challenged in a young and international environment characterized by a high level of activity. You will have the opportunity to influence the development of the department and you will work with competent and committed colleagues. In addition, you will receive unique opportunities for personal and professional development.
We offer substantial freedom with responsibility and the opportunity to pursue a career in a large organisation. We have an active employee policy, which supports your career throughout the various phases of your working life.
Furthermore, we offer an informal and attractive working environment with total focus on employee contentment, i.e. an active staff club, attractive flexible benefits and a salary matching your qualifications and competences.
Walkin for you