Job Description :
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with the leading brand share across over 80 countries.
They have set up their shared services operations in Malaysia for almost a decade and are undergoing a huge finance transformation to take their shared services to the next level.
As a result, they are now looking for a highly motivated Accounts Receivable Analyst
to join their highly capable team in implementing multiple continuous improvement projects.Job Description:
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable related issues; such as calling for payment status, process denials, or any other actions to resolve outstanding account balances
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, offset on account payments against open invoices, etc.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with local finance department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
What's on Offer
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in either Mandarin/Thai/Korean/Japanese, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 years in Accounts Receivable (Billing/Cash application/Collections) within a well-known shared services organization.
- System skills in SAP or Oracle is MUST
- Degree in Accounting
How To Apply
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM3,000 - RM5,000 per month with attractive benefits.
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710