● Lead the successful adoption and transformation to Agile across the organization or at least a Program (Multiple Scrum teams)
● Create and discuss recommendations for valuable and consistent Agile practices
● Create Agile training material specific to the organization--Map the current organization's process to Agile process
● Conduct workshops and training and coach teams for continual improvement
● Work with teams to better their engineering practices (Coding Standards, TDD, ATDD, Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Refactoring, Pair Programming, etc.)
● Create Agile community of practices, websites, book clubs, learning tools, etc.
● Establish successful Agile practices across teams - Help in conducting and establishing effectives sprint ceremonies
● Coach teams to translate High-level requirements, Product backlog to sufficiently detailed functional & feature requirements that developers can take for implementation
● Serves as the primary liaison between the SCRUM Team and the Scrum Master at the project inception stage.
● Help in identifying training needs and chalking out training programs for the individual teams and collectively for the organization covering People, Process & Tools
● Overall experience of 10-15 Years with at least 6 Years experience using Agile practices to develop software solutions
● Experience as an Agile Coach for at least 3 years
● Must have experience in training or coaching Developers, Business, SME's on Scrum / Agile activities.
● Must have experience in consulting on continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery at high level
● Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
● Excellent Presentation Skills - Creating Presentations and Delivering them
● Certified Scrum Master / Product Owner - CSM / CSP / ACP-PMI Certified;
● SAFe Certified would be a plus