1. Processing and approving (where authorized) relevant transactions guided by the operating procedures, guidelines, policies and standards set.
2. Ensure that the set productivity targets (efficiency, accuracy, etc.) and processing turnaround standards are achieved (within own area of responsibility).
3. Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/ Group.
4. Support the rollout of appropriate quality management systems in the team and other initiatives by the Company/Group.
5. Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
6. Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
7. Follow up on corrective/ preventive actions to a point where concerns arising from these findings are addressed to a satisfactory level.
8. Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.