We're running an Online Hiring Event on November 10th, 2018, to hire Android Software Engineers ($30k/yr)
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Join Crossover and you’ll be part of a team responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining various digital media applications. We strive to keep current on the latest trends in mobile technologies, so you’ll be expected to effectively lead team members and act as a technical reference. We’ll want you to clearly explain various technologies and solutions to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders. You will develop and support front-end, online mobile product initiatives. You will be responsible for creating and iterating excellent software applications with top quality user experience. On a bigger scale, you will work together with other developers, engineers, and production groups to design and implement new applications, systems, and tools that are unparalleled in the market.Candidate Requirements:
- Over 3 years of hands-on software development experience - 2 of them should be in building high traffic and large-scale Android apps
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in developing mobile applications
- Proven experience with performing code reviews (has dedicated a minimum of 25% of monthly time on this activity)
- At least 2 years of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
- 1+ years experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
- Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable "working virtually" with teammates and customers around the world
- Has worked with back-end technologies and latest development frameworks
- An intermediate level of English
These are the recommended and minimum system requirements for participating in the online hiring event.
- Android Studio 3.1.3
- Android SDK 8 (API 27)
- Android Build-tools 27.0.0
- Android Emulator (API 27) or real Android device with USB Debugging enabled
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world.