The APAC Sales Leader is responsible for establishing business plans for your sub-region to achieve revenue and profitability objectives. You will develop marketplace opportunities, lead sales pursuits, oversee internal processes, and provide employee leadership in the achievement of common goals. You will also ensure a safe and engaged workforce and customer satisfaction, in collaboration with the regional manager, peers, employees and cross-functional teams.
Drive business objective achievement through effective cross-functional and regional relationship building.
Drive employee engagement via effective Positive Employee Relations plans.
Lead a team to define and deliver value for Honeywell and customers through effective prioritization of sub-regional objectives.You Must Have
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of industrial sales experience
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience
- Graduate Degree: MBA
- Extensive management experience with P&L accountability.
- Strong sales, branch management and operations experience.
- Industry experience, highly desired.
- Strong tactical and strategic skills required.
- Ability to motivate and build high performing teams.
- Process/systems and results orientated.
- Manages change through exploration and learning.
- Ability to provide reliable judgment in complex situations.
- Entrepreneur skills with record of exceeding objectives.