Applications / Systems Engineer
Role and Responsibilities:-
1. To study and understand the technical aspects of all the security products and solutions carried by the company e.g., WAF, DDOS Protection, Firewall, IPS, Proxy, Content Filtering, Cloud Security, Application Security & etc.
2. To offer technical assistance to sales team during the sales process for solution, demo or proof of concept to meet customer business requirements.
3. To implement and provide 1st and 2nd level support on Systems OS and Security Applications. E.g. ID and Access Management, Privilege ID/Access Management (PIM/PAM), Cloud IDM and Access Management, CASB.
4. To provide project implementation and support to clients.
5. To assist in conducting technical workshop for partners and end-users when required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:-
1. Candidate must possess a minimum an Advanced Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent qualification.
2. Good command in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
3. Possess of self-initiative and able to work independently and collaboratively with people at various levels.
4. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
1. Hands on experience in Active Directory, Microsoft and Linux Operating System.
2. Basic knowledge in .NET, JSP, ASP, MSSQL, Application/DBs technology is an added advantage.
3. Network Security, Database, Networking, System OS (Windows Server & Linux)
4. Good interpersonal, team player and communication skill.