1. Supervise, coach and mentor team of planners
• Supervise planners to schedule production plan timely and purchase of the raw materials and packaging.
• Ensure adequate stock and timely supply of materials to the production lines and oversee the proper control of raw material and packaging inventory.2. Production and Raw Material Planning
• To review and confirm weekly production planning (schedules, equipment utilization, items and quantity) for all products, to optimized resources efficiency by considering among others: the production policies, production capacity, stock of both material & finish product.
• To ensure that what has been planned by planners are correctly executed by Production.
• To review and ensure FG and RM inventory holding are within agreed stock level and meet the working capital targets3. Monthly Supply Planning Report
• Manage and analyze monthly performance report : OTIF Report, Inventory Report, SLOBs Report.
4. Staff and Other Departmental Issues
• Follow the department objectives, create activity-plan for individual objectives and be able to evaluate its results.
5. HSES Responsibilities
• Implement Life Saving Rules and ensuring that all team under Supply Planning Dept is complying to LSR.
• Work safely via compliance to the applicable company procedures.