Language – English and Bahasa Malaysia
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is an advantage
Minimum 7 years in Finance, Project Management, Strategy Development.
Preferably has working experience with Delloitte/PWC/PNB & Ernst & Young/KPMG
Experience in Banking institution, corporate finance doing merger and acquisition, valuation and deals.
Experience in Financial modeling.
• Progressive mindset
• Fast learner, self-starter, curious, positive disposition and eager to explore new areas
• Strong teamwork, high self-confidence, good interpersonal skills and management / leadership qualities
• Multitasking ability, analytical thinking and excellent communication skills
• Able to identify key root cause of issues and concerns surrounding the LOB environment and can provide solid recommendations for further improvement and implementation
• Understand and appreciate cost and financial applications
• Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
• Excellent judgment including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Willing to work extra hours & travel (if required)
Area of responsibilities:
• Lead and perform key analysis to identify, define and promote (new) strategic initiatives to support growth and optimize cost structures & productivity. Evaluate all possible options, linkages, risks, benefits and impact across the key areas
• Initiate, drive and lead collaborations among Groups team on specific projects as assigned from the management
• Drive and manage business performance through the development of periodic cadence, including business and operational planning and review
• Analyze and present insights on enhancement and proposal of new model for businesses
• Facilitate cross divisional discussions, trade-offs, negotiations or agreements so that decisions are made or action plans are executed, in line with the main objectives and strategic direction of the Group.
• Perform market and industry review and assessment to support the strategic and financial investment plan, as well as business development initiatives. Assess impact to Group’s financial results, strategy and regulatory matters and suggest appropriate action plans.
• Lead an effective commercial and actionable business decision on rationalization/restructuring of existing Business Units/Subsidiaries and/or new investment opportunities to support value added/business growth/efficiency within Group.
• Lead the team in evaluation of potential inorganic (M&A) opportunities which may have strategic fit within the Group
• Lead the team in managing the execution of all initiatives related to financial advisory and business development activities such as valuation, deal structuring and negotiation; including close liaison with financial advisers, auditors and solicitors (where relevant)
• Lead the team in ensuring proper post-deal integration of any inorganic exercise to ensure proper ownership and operations of acquired target within the Group to realize synergies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM9,000.00 and above per/month