The Automation-DevOps Engineer would require collaboration with Development and QA teams to understand automation script and script execution requirements. The role will also support the automated testing needs of the company’s Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process.
- Participate in automation scripting of major functionalities of product assigned. Effort will include design, scripting, testing and execution of automation scripts.
- Participate in maintenance of automation scripts for repeatable use.
- Collaborate with QA to ensure clear understanding of requirements that needs to be translated to automation scripts.
- Ability to produce high quality automation scripts, performing due diligence to get things accomplished right the first time.
- Work closely with QA/Development Team on developing and implementing automation strategies
- Document lessons learned for the team’s use.
- Identify process or script improvements for the team.
- Maintenance of the company’s test automation framework
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must possess a University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline
- Knowledge or exposure to different automation software such as Visual Studio UI Automation, Selenium, Specflow, Xamarin is a plus.
- Knowledge of test case creation or execution.
- Knowledge of Page Object Model (POM) design pattern.
- Proven ability to analyze and solve problems effectively and quickly.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and commit/deliver under strict timelines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Can work collaboratively with other teams.
Company Information/ Profile
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines.
Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamline costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global office develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Together, Navitaire and Amadeus share a passion for helping our business partners improve their passengers’ travel experience and solve critical business challenges. Our collective open minds and open technologies continue to transform travel for all.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us. Today, with Technology getting smarter by the minute, the future is more exciting than ever. At Amadeus, we have the chance to make a difference for millions of journeys worldwide because we work at the heart of the global travel industry.
We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow everyday so that you can drive your own progression in an engaging environment. We are passionate about what we do and believe in aiming for excellence; taking responsibility; working together and putting the customer first. Join us and Shape the Future of Travel.
IT/Computers - Software
• Software Engineer/Programmer • Testing
Full Time, Employee