- • Looking for an AWS Engineer for designing, developing, and maintaining Applications on AWS cloud. The desired candidate would have an excellent understanding of AWS services.
• As a member of our High Visibility team you are expected to hit the ground running on day one.
• You will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating quality software applications.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS database/data technologies
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
• Responsible for doing all the technical implementations as per the requests in JIRA for different AWS resources in an automated fashion, using the best practices of security, monitoring & cost optimization.
• Build management of projects based on Java.
• Write java application to process large volume of data
• Implement manage CI/CD pipeline in AWS using Cloud Formation
• Create all the automation scripts in Enterprise GitHub & aware of the Gitflow model for pull requests.
• Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions
• Extremely knowledgeable on AWS core (VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, RDS), serverless (API gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB) & Ansible, Docker, Terraform/CloudFormation, Amazon ECS/EKS, Jenkins.
• Master/Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 5+ years of software design and development experience with core Java and J2EE.
• Experienced in building resilient, stateless, scalable, & distributed systems.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and to be productive and effective within a matrix organization
• Excellent communicator verbal and written skills required.
• Programming/scripting/query Languages: Java/Linux or Python/SQL.
• AWS deployment automation: Terraform/Cloud Formation.
• General AWS Service knowledge: S3, Redshift, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, EC2, EMR, Data Pipeline, Glue, Kinesis, SNS, SQS.
Please send your updated resume / refer your friends to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
Company Information/ Profile
Accion Labs Solutions is a global Innovation-centric organization with 100% focus in the emerging technologies offering Business Innovation services, Strategic consulting, and full-lifecycle implementation services to our clients. We have experience in a range of products – consumer facing products, enterprise products, infrastructure products, EAI/ESB/BPM products.
Accion's suite of services aim to meet the unique requirements of organizations, from business consulting, developing custom solutions (Software Engineering), implementing packaged solutions (Application Implementation), to outsourcing and managing applications. We are a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and deep commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, Malaysia, India, U.K and USA.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Accion, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider.
We are always looking for professional who possess an ability to Think out of the box, the ability to evoke that Entrepreneurial streak residing somewhere within themselves. If you have outstanding skills, high energy, and like to work in a team environment with peers and customers, come work with us! We are always looking for great talent to join our team.
IT/Computers - Software
Other Information Technology