• Assists in conceptualizing the propose application or change in an existing system and identify areas that will be impact-ed.
• Develops program codes and maintain high standards of software quality by implementing best practices in coding and group security on applications being handled.
• Executes unit test and coded UI testing in applications being developed
• Participates in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Conducts user training and assist users during the User Acceptance Test
• Prepares requirements to deploy the application to production server.
• Graduate of B.S. Computer Science or related courses
• Minimum 3 years experience in developing with Windows Services, SQL Jobs, SQL Reporting and Integration Services.
• Experience in the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET, TSQL, SSRS, SSIS
• Knowledge in the following technologies: Windows Service, Console Applications, WPF/Forms Applications, ASP.NET MVC