15 years of experience of elevant banking background in established bank / financial institutions
5 years of prior leadership position in a Technincal Project Manager role in established financial institutions.
Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience.
Develop, implement, and maintain the Project Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, and quality management plans.
Plan and collaborate with respective support teams on implementation activities, to ensure non-event production implementation and necessary post implementation support
Directly lead and manage a technical and functional team with focus on delivering banking systems and solutions
Responsible for successful execution of technical & functional delivery project that meet scope, timeline and within budget
2) Integration Lead -Banking
1. Total 8+ years of experience and Minimum 3 years of experience as project lead or application system development lead on medium to large large-scale IT or business application projects covering system and data integration, online data integration, application functional development and batch operations processing.
2. Have completed at least 2 project implementation engagement covering full system development life cycle. Candidate with data migration project experience is preferred.
3. Have at least 4 years of work experience in banking/financial application systems such as Deposit, Credit Card, Loans, Wealth systems, Unit Trust order processing and Bancasssurance systems. Candidates without banking application systems experience but with extensive software development and project implementation experience can be considered
4. Exposure to at least one industry-wide standards and frameworks such as ITIL, CMMI, PCMM, TQM, Six Sigma, and ISO series
1. Possess a recognized bachelor degree in Process Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management , IT or related fields.
2. Formal training in project management is preferred.
3. Agile project management knowledge/training is preferred but not mandatory.
Hiring Team, iCrest