/*Kindly do refer anyone who are looking for opportunities in Australia with valid PR */
Cognizant is hiring Bigdata Developer / Lead / Architect position in Melbourne and SydneyJob Description:
• Leading the development of module/define scope of work from requirements to go-live.
• Creating detailed level solution approach and design in conjunction with Architect.
• Conducting detailed level component design sessions for team to help them understand and implement the components in line with the design.
• Providing an overall Code framework which can be industrialized by developers.
• Reviewing the codebase from developers to ensure adherence of the defined best practices and patterns.
• Working with Business & Data Analysts during the requirement analysis and design phase.
• Reviewing the test plans created by developers for Unit Testing.
• Reviewing the outcomes of the Unit Testing.
• Coordinating between Offshore and Onsite teams.
Key Qualifications & Skills:
• Experience in Big Data technologies like Hive, Pig, SQOOP, and Spark from development perspective
• Experience in working on Cloudera
• Experience in Real time data analytics platform including technologies like Kafka, Spark Streaming/ Storm (good to have)
• Data Vault, Mainframe offloading, Teradata offloading experience (good to have)