• Provide system consultancy and support, in terms of business & system operations
• Conduct user requirement study, preparing, reviewing & baseline User Requirement Specification (URS) & system Requirement Specification (SRS) by working in partnership with systems analysts, clients' stakeholders and Team Lead/ Project Manager for new project and CR
• Support the delivery team by developing, promoting and maintaining effective working relationships with client stakeholders and delivery team.
• Identify, manage and co-ordinate the progress of production logs especially operation issue ad change request.
• Review user manual before releasing to client
• Provides user training to client using train the trainer approach
• Prepare software requirement specification (SRS) and walkthrough the SRS with the respective product head & team.
• Prepare the user case scenarios for Change Request and Project.
Experience with advisory/consulting skills in areas of ALM/FTP/Liquidity Risk/Market Risk and Basel II & III (esp. Liquidity Risk, Liquidity Rules) regulations or related risk management areas including credit risk.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases