Manage and Review Business Requirement Analysis 1) Facilitate in the requirement gathering process.
2) Led the process of developing methods, tools and standards, data validation and documentation.
3) Review data and documentation obtained from the business requirement analysis and make changes if required.
4) Oversee the estimation process for the design and development estimates based on the requirements baselined.
Oversee Requirements and Gap Analysis
1) Drive and facilitate the process of developing, defining and documenting business personas with regards to roles, goals and challenges of the business.
2) Responsible for driving and reviewing deep dive analysis information into areas of user needs to best understand the current trends and existing conditions.
3) Understand the gaps identified in the functional areas and evaluate opportunities for future improvements and enhancements.
4) Review data from gaps analysis.
5) Develops Source-to-Business Analyst Mapping Documents and Classification Table to be forwarded to Development Team as when necessary.
Provide oversight function on Functional Specification Document Development
1) Verify and incorporate any changes to the Functional Specification Document (FSD) if required, by incorporating inputs from the Business Requirement Document (BRD), functional and non-functional requirements and data conversion.
2) Finalise and review Functional Specification Document (FSD) and disseminate to Project Management team for onward follow up with Business Users for final sign-off.
3) Develop Source-to-Business Analyst Mapping Documents and Classification Table and IDD from vendors.
4) Develop copybook and DR from vendors.
5) Lead FSD walkthrough session with stakeholders if required.
6) Ensure that the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) is updated with the Functional Specification Document (FSD) reference.
7) Prepare Configuration Information Change Request i.e. to provide information on parameter change request before being implemented to SIT / UAT / Production environment.
Manage Configuration Information Change Request (CIR)
1) Prepare the Configuration Information Change Request
2) Attend Configuration Approval Board (CAB) meeting to obtain CIR approval from CAB. 3) Any change requests are raised by downstreams for any major changes if any.
Analyse Variation of Order
1) Analyse the variation order to identify importance of variation to initial requirement.
2) Notify Business Analyst if FSD adendum is required. If not required, notify Business Analyst to amend existing FSD according to variantion. Review FSD addendum/ FSD amendments prepared by Business Analyst.
3) Lead the FSD addendum walkthrough session and send to Project Management for FSD addendum sign off process.
4) Ensure updates are made to the RTM with FSD reference for UAT.
Unit Testing, System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test 1) Review test scenarios for UT, SIT, and UAT.
2) Support and clarify any defect raised for UT, SIT and UAT. 3) For any defects, business rules to be amended as well.
Manage Business Analyst team
1) Manage business analysts in the requirement gathering process, develop methods, tools and standards, data validation and documentaiton.
2) Manage deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progress of projects.
Manage the development and validation of the functional specifications and clarify the same to development teams for creating technical specifications.
1) Maintains knowledge of relevant products and suport methods to provide functionally accurate solution to business users and project team.
2) Adheres to all applicable procedures, company policies and any other quality or regulatory requirements.
3) Stay abreast of new technologies and application funcationalities.
4) Oversee the support of applications while within the warranty period.