Essential Job Functions:
• Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and support business activities.
• Analyses and documents client's business requirements and processes and communicates these requirements by constructing conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates from organization.
• Creates test scenarios and develops test plans to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated in to the system design. Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project.
• Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develops business specifications to support these modifications.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4 + years of business analysis experience in Insurance Domain
• Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
Interested candidates, kindly submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title Business Analyst - Life Insurance . We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.