• Able to traveling overseas.
• Involve in chemical, plastic and food material.
• Dealing with existing and new potential overseas customers.
• Follow up monthly order and customer development status.
• Plan in shipment schedule according to customer's requirement.
• Payment collection and sample arrangement.
• Identify new potential customers.
• Daily email correspondences and tele-conference with customers.
• Able to work in Penang, Malaysia.
• Preferable Female candidate.
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required language(s): English & Tagalog.
• Excellent in English written and conversation.
• Aggressive candidate are encourage to apply.
• 5 working days ( Monday to Friday)
• Healthy and friendly working environment.
• Company provide hostel, transport, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, mobile phone and bonus.
Working location :
8, Lorong Industri Ringan Permatang Tinggi 6, Kawasan Industri Ringan Permatang Tinggi, 14100 Simpang Ampat, Pulau Pinang.