Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
• Work with client engagement teams to plan, implement, control and improve contract profit & loss.
• Focus on the commercial and financial processes and tasks.
• The scope of the services will involve one or more of the following areas: new sales/ extended business opportunities management (New SOW pricing/Change Order Management)
• Forecasting and invoicing (maintaining and reporting MME tool)
• Interacts with customers and/or stakeholders to address financial & administrative tasks. E.g. fulfil invoicing and collections consistent with contractual & client requirements.
• Provide financial analysis and advice (On aggregate basis & sub-business units) to maximize the profitability of engagements in daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
• Execute financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records.
• Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, payment requests, purchase requisition and variances as required. (MyTE, IQN, BuyNow/Ariba tool)
• Preferably candidates with specialization in Financial Management
• 1 year experience in MME management.
• Possess strong financial acumen with few years of working experiences within the Project Finance.
• Good knowledge of Excel.
• Excellent communicative and relational skills.
• Should have basic understanding of Customer Service / BPO Industry.
• MS Office Skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Walkin for you