"The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here." https://www.accenture.com/my-en/gender-equality-research-2017
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Work cooperatively to enable the execution of delivery or product work by creating, implementing and managing a program office function. Engage key stakeholders and participate them on monitoring and reporting progress. May have responsibilities for the financial and operational management. Wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Manage large complex teams and /or work efforts ensuring high levels of quality
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities
Project Business Operational activities:
• Provide coordination/communication support to Delivery or Product leads and their team(s) to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments
• Produce consolidated project status reporting
• Track, measure, report and communicate project costs, performance issues and risks
• Maintain internal process documentation
• Provide ad hoc analysis and support as required
• Ensure that new deals and projects adhere to governance processes or escalate non-compliance to the Program Management Office (PMO) and Delivery Excellence Lead
• Provide continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training, based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from process users and other stakeholders to drive further efficiencies in the organization
• Review project status reports and action item logs to identify issues; address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction
• Facilitate a project management network to provide a vehicle for learning opportunities and sharing project management experiences
• Support standard management reporting processes and metrics throughout the delivery/product organization by creating templates, job aids and other materials and produce reporting packages as required
Project Recruitment Support:
• Support hiring activities including open demands consolidation and interview schedules coordination with project stake-holders
• Work collaborate with TFS/Recruiting/HR team on recruitment activities
• Support and consolidate the headcounts forecast for the delivery/product organization
Project Workplace Solutions Services:
• Responsible for a suite of workplace solutions services including office operations, facility management onsite within a small number of project locations
• Set and enforce policies and service standards, ensuring appropriate corporate control and local business relevance
• Ensure the delivery of services is in line with predefined standards
• Manage respective teams and oversee the Workplace Solutions operating and capital budgets, including monthly variance analysis, annual/quarterly forecasting and long-term planning
• Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
• Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Account for high-level customer satisfaction achieved by working closely with top level leadership executives within areas of responsibility and maintaining an open and pre-active communication with all levels of management
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
• Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Walkin for you