The Business System Analyst is responsible to gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Gather, analyze and formalize user business processes & requirements; verify & validate the requirements and document them into functional and non functional specifications.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Perform screen mockup and prototype to confirm requirements, understand the project scope and ensure requirements adhere to project scope.
- Analyze and consider the integration between modules and interfaces with other systems.
- Perform requirement traceability, identify out of scope requirements and escalate scope creep; review, identify and resolve conflicting, incomplete and inaccurate requirements.
- Review requirements with stakeholders and seek timely approval, participate in negotiation of out of scope items.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification
- Perform code reviews to ensure team members apply best practices, conform to coding standards and meet specification
- Code programs based on best practices and programming guidelines adopted by project.
- Develop and perform automated unit testing; prepare test scenario, test data, capture test result to ensure the quality of the program.
- Track and resolve all reported defects to closure, analyze and identify root cause and ensure fixes are done and tested before rolling out for retest.
- Develop training material and prepare documentation including system and user manual required to support the system Support Role
- Provide post implementation support including production support, user query and change requests.
- Perform workaround and problem resolution. - Analyze and classify issues, queries, user request and perform impact analysis.
- Lead investigation of reported issues, identify root cause, implement workaround and fixes to resolve issues.
- Track all reported request, issues, etc. to closure and within SLA.
- Perform capacity planning, SLA review and regular monitoring to flag out system exception for immediate redress and correction.
- Review, verify & validate fixes are tested correctly before rolling out to production
- Ensure accurate update of configuration items and documentation, etc.
- Supervision required: Works under general supervision and follows established procedures
Technical Skills Required
Technical qualifications and capabilities include knowledge of one of the following: Language: Java,Spring,Oracle PL/SQL& JBOSS App server