Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
As a Chief Software Architect, it is your responsibility to ensure that customers are blown away by technical differentiation and the quality of our products.
We want to give you the ability to look at code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are innovating software development and creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are driven by using data to make decisions and bring big data and analysis to software development. We are pioneers in software development and innovate improvements in the newest technologies.
We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, bringing fresh new ideas and concepts to solve complex business problems.Expectations:
- Develop expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leverage your broad technology capability to lead and inspire the use of various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Leadership experience of 2+ years in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software(s) with a team of at least 1 junior member
- Has worked with back-end technologies based and latest development frameworks
- Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, NoSQL databases, Caching systems, Full-Text Search engines, and/or Big Data systems.
- Has good experience with the TDD approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behavior driver testing, and writing unit test cases
- Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies
- Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker, and/or Digitalocean, etc
- Has experience with one or more front-end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks
- A true "roll up the sleeves and get it done" working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable "working virtually" with teammates and customers around the world via Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
As a candidate for this position, you are invited to take part in a paid training program led by our best-in-class teams, on best-in-class technologies in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but you will learn everything you'll need to be successful in the role as part of the hiring process.Join our community of remote professionals!