Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
As a Software Engineer, you will be the part of a team responsible for ensuring that customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of our products. We want to give you the ability to look at the code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We use data to make decisions, bringing big data and analysis to software development. We use cutting edge of software development and innovate improvements on the newest technologies. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, bringing new ideas and concepts to solve complex business problems.
We are on the cutting edge of software development, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
- Develop expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leverage your broad technology capabilities to inspire and develop real enterprise-class software.
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on software engineer in C++
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests
- 2+ years experience of using CICD tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- MVC, and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory
As a candidate for this position, you are invited to take part in a paid training program led by our best-in-class teams, on best-in-class technologies in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but you will learn everything you'll need to be successful in the role as part of the hiring process.
Join our community of remote professionals!