- 4+ years Camstar Modeler/Designer experience.
- Strong software development experience using Camstar, Microsoft .Net, ASP.Net, C# VB.NET, Java frameworks, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Strong experience with Camstar WCF services and Camstar Portal
- Strong Camstar XML interface experience.
- Experience in Camstar Interoperability development & implementation.
- Oracle query tuning and PL/SQL building experience.
- Manufacturing operational Support experience.
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills
- Exceptional communication, both written & verbal; that includes very good listening skills and an open attitude and acceptance to coaching and being coached.
- Superior leadership, team building, and team motivation skills
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively without guidance
- Assist in shop floor/Camstar software requirements analysis and implementation of changes to existing and/or new modules as well as related 3rd party solutions to support changing business needs.
- Manage MES systems documentation, Prepares technical and user documentation, and conducts system training
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to provide stable MES to business users
- Manage Camstar administration tasks.
- 4+ years of strong programming experience with Integration projects
- Support for system integration between Camstar MES and other applications.
- Manage MES services in Designer changes
- Support Camstar Portal / manufacturing application and CIO interface
- Analyze and reduce support calls/issues
- Write and execute unit and integration tests.
- Provide shop floor and MES configuration related support.
- Functional and working knowledge of both Oracle and SQL with the focus on developing efficient database transactions
- Work with offshore team and assist with solution designs/technical specifications
Company Information/ Profile
Accion Labs Solutions is a global Innovation-centric organization with 100% focus in the emerging technologies offering Business Innovation services, Strategic consulting, and full-lifecycle implementation services to our clients. We have experience in a range of products – consumer facing products, enterprise products, infrastructure products, EAI/ESB/BPM products.
Accion's suite of services aim to meet the unique requirements of organizations, from business consulting, developing custom solutions (Software Engineering), implementing packaged solutions (Application Implementation), to outsourcing and managing applications. We are a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and deep commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, Malaysia, India, U.K and USA.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Accion, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider.
We are always looking for professional who possess an ability to Think out of the box, the ability to evoke that Entrepreneurial streak residing somewhere within themselves. If you have outstanding skills, high energy, and like to work in a team environment with peers and customers, come work with us! We are always looking for great talent to join our team.
Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial
Full Time, Employee