• Working in a contact centre environment and handling multiple customer calls from our customers.
• Providing high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving customer queries at first contact where possible.
• Listening to customers and establishing their needs in order to offer relevant products, services and solutions.
• Taking ownership to complete necessary research and customer follow up or alternatively directing the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
• Responsible for achieving individual performance expectations and development whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities.
• Excellent customer-serving manner, communication and problem solving skills.
• Ability to apply basic and numerical reasoning when handling customer enquiries.
• Ability to advise, communicate, empathize, resolve conflict and respond sensitively to clients.
• Ability to acknowledge emotions and handle requests effectively whilst asking appropriate probing questions.
• Positive attitude with willingness to help others.
• Flexibility to work on shift duties (including overnight, weekend and public holidays).
• Good command of English. A good command of Mandarin & Cantonese is advantageous.
• Candidates must be at least a graduate of Diploma or Degree. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
• Applicants must be a Malaysian citizen.
• Applicants must be willing to work at Cyberjaya.
Walkin for you