The Role Responsibilities
Role is that of an individual contributor with responsibility to manage product cancellation or redemption requests received from Clients.
All product cancellation or redemption requests received at Client facing channels like Contact Centre or Branches should be forwarded to ‘Activation & Retention Unit’. The retention officers located out of this unit are to drive save efforts by engaging clients with suitable retention offers.
1) Handle client initiated cancellation requests received from other client facing channels like contact centre, Branch etc or directly from clients.
2) Identify client issues and provide resolution by making appropriate retention offer as per approved matrix.
3) Focus on driving save effort by engaging clients with preferred retention offering.
4) Drive greater client experience by supporting warm transfer of client requests from frontline teams to ARU team.
5) Identify cross sell opportunity and engage clients to drive product adoption.
6) Support retention effort across segments and products as approved in local country.
7) Apply learning from training program to drive higher save rate and client experience.
1) Achieve client/product save targets as applicable.
2) Achieve all parameters set as a part of job objective/scorecard with focus on driving retention effort via preferred Retention offerings.
3) Adhere to TAT for case closure as applicable in relevant Process notes.
4) Adhere to daily working schedule.
1) Reference the processes for which the job is responsible under the ORF as 1st & 2nd line; for executing / completing, and for supervising
2) Manage the client cancellation requests end to end as per applicable process note
3) Actively share feedback on the retention process as well as client feedback to help improve program poerformance
4) Meet applicable non financial metrics as per scorecard. E.g. Error rate
5) Collect Client information as needed to serve client and close retention
6) Ensure correct dispositions are updated on Lead management or similar application
7) Ensure client requests are wrapped up as per approved process on relevant applications
8) culture, support initiatives and extend support to peers
Our Ideal Candidate
1) Good attendance record
2)Willing to learn & Fast learner
3)Well verse in contact centre process
4)Good communication skills (as the position requires dealing with internal and external parties)
5)Must possess customer centricity prioritization
6)Must be a team contributor
Walkin for you