Responsibilities and Requirements
1. Deep technical skill in infrastructure, software architecture and cloud computing
2. Familiar with IaaS platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP), PaaS (e.g., OpenShift, PCF) and SaaS (e.g., Heroku) cloud offerings
3. Familiar with the infrastructure requirements of one or more compliance programs (e.g., PCI, HIPAA, ISO, FedRAMP)
4. Good knowledge on AWS products (EC2, S3, DynamoDB, CloudFront CDN, Relational Database Services, etc.)
5. Understanding of DevOps tooling
6. Strong problem solving, technical writing, and verbal communication skills
7. Customer facing skills, ideally gained in presales or consultancy roles, allowing them to represent AWS/Auzure in discussions with customer
8. Demonstrated ability to think strategically about solutions to business, product, and technical challenges.
9. AWS certified associate or professional (professional preferred) or equivalent Azure expertise
10. Hands-on AWS experience with a minimum of 2 implementations (preferred in Enterprise scale environments)
11.Take the lead role in providing technical consultancy to application project team such that the objectives and IT infrastructure requirement of the project are successfully met and implemented.
12. Oversee and manage production problems/incidents.
13.Support audit and infrastructure / network security scans, Disaster Recovery and security related drills
14.Willing and able to travel as required (i.e. Japan)