• Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community.
• Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy.
• Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting Facebook's mission to #ShipLove.
• Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Facebook such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
• Review reported content and respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy.
• Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users.
• Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site.
• Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
Language: Fluent in both English and Vietnam (Native)