Scope of Work
• Establish, maintain and review strict access control to information, infrastructure and applications according to business needs and access management policies.
• Perform security, compliance assessment and provide approval for infrastructure and application change requests.
• Responsible for compliance reports and ensures reports are present on agreed format and timeline.
• Perform QA and review on control evidences and escalates and follow up on issues and abnormalities.
• Perform internal audit and coordinates Shell internal and external audit, and CGI external audit with the operations team according to ISO, ISAE and PCI-DSS standards.
Degree or Diploma in IT/Computer or any relevant discipline
5 years working experience in IT Security & Compliance
Knowledge and practice of ISO, ISAE, PCI-DSS and other compliance standards
ISO, ISAE, PCI-DSS, GDPR certification an advantage
CISSP, CEH, GSEC, CASP, Security+ an added advantage
Basic knowledge on:
Networking & Firewall concepts and administration
Windows Server and virtualization administration
System and network backup concepts
Anti Virus tools
Advanced or Intermediate knowledge on:
ISO, ISAE, PCI-DSS & GDPR compliance
Additional Required Skills
Reliable, proactive, and can work on minimum supervision
Commitment to delivery, flexible and worked in a multinational environment
Demonstrate flexibility, professionalism, reliability and adaptability to irregular working pattern
Strong analytical / troubleshooting / problem handling skills
Customer oriented and understands service provision needs (eg. SLA requirements, ticket handling, requests prioritization...)
Good command over English (written and spoken)
Walkin for you