As a consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Using job portals or social media to advertise vacancies, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
High values of integrity, accountability and teamwork.
To be determined and passionate in working as a consultant in providing job opportunities.
To source candidates with specific specialization of Technology , Digital , Marketing and Management roles.
To ensure candidate satisfaction is a priority.
To be able to use various tools of approach to identify candidates which are passive and active.
To hunt and farm accounts while ensuring client satisfaction is a priority.
With or without experience in forecasting.