Company Cognizant Technology Solutions Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd
Location Kuala Lumpur
Years of Experience 0 - 6 years
Posted On 16th Jun 2019
Skills Content Review Analyst,Content Reviewing,Social Networking,advertising,digital space,reviewing content,Content review, reviewing ads, reviewing content (photos/videos/text),Documentation support & research ,service delivery,data entry,operations
Content Review Analyst:
• Accountable for the success and quality of the process
• Ensures that the process is followed correctly in Service Operations
• Help improve the defined processes as we create more automation and gather information
• Ability to learn to work with customer internal tools
• Agent will also be trusted to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines
• Ready to work in 24/7 shift environment and to work on the project involves reviewing content (photos/videos/text) from various categories such as high risk, medium risk and low risk.
• At least 6 months of work experience in digital space
• Communication skill in English.
• Proactively identifying Problems
• Documentation support & research
• Basic project skills
• MS Office skills
• Excel (functions, pivots, data analysis)
• Strong attention to detail
• High analytical and research skills
• Data entry experience
• Quick learning and understanding of complex processes
• Experience with social networking (or similar programs)
• Internet Savvy
• Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
• Good Analytical & Coordination skills are essential.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
*These incumbent/candidate who joins us will be supporting Burmese markets that would include the countries where Burmese languages are spoken.
Cognizant is a global leader in business and technology services that helps Clients bring the future of work to life – today – in a business environment that is being transformed by accelerating globalization, virtualization, and the shift toward cloud technologies.
We continuously seek the “best and the brightest” when we recruit new employees, and we’re consistently an “employer of choice” at leading engineering and business schools around the world. Our domain industry specialists have well-established backgrounds working with companies in the industries we serve.
Our teams and their talent are a principle reason that we consistently outperform the competition.
Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such mails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
Please report the phishing attempt to the following email id: CSIRT@Cognizant.com.
To ascertain that you are receiving an official call from cognizant, please ensure you collect the recruiter’s details (full name; employee ID; and mobile number) during the call.