• Accountable for the success and quality of the process
• Ensures that the process is followed correctly in Service Operations
• Help improve the defined processes as we create more automation and gather information
• Ability to learn to work with customer internal tools
• Agent will also be trusted to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines
• Ready to work in 24/7 shift environment and to work on the project involves reviewing content (photos/videos/text) from various categories such as high risk, medium risk and low risk.
• At least 6 months of work experience in digital space
• Communication skill in English.
• Proactively identifying Problems
• Documentation support & research
• Basic project skills
• MS Office skills
• Excel (functions, pivots, data analysis)
• Strong attention to detail
• High analytical and research skills
• Data entry experience
• Quick learning and understanding of complex processes
• Experience with social networking (or similar programs)
• Internet Savvy
• Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
• Good Analytical & Coordination skills are essential.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
*These incumbent/candidate who joins us will be supporting markets that would include the countries where Khmer / Burmese languages are spoken.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases