The Corporate and Governance and Risk Manager will be managing a team and overseeing to entity within the organizational, locally and regionally.
You will be focusing in managing and handling the operational risk management on the financial risk aspects.
Lastly, you will need to engage with external and internal parties to ensure the regional policy are inline and complies with the local policies.
• Team management and development
• Work closely with regional offices to implement corporate governance and risk policies, procedures, trainings, compliance and reports.
• Work with business and functional owners to oversee compliance and reporting
• Work with company secretary and regulators in arrangement of Board meetings, annual returns, reporting requirements and assessments which includes mitigation findings, non-compliance, risk impacts and remediation
• In charge of legal review of contracts and owner of contracts register
• Handling of Business continuity plans and incident management processes
• Oversee and handle annual budgets for the department and functions, overheads and cost and variances
• Degree in Law/Business
• 8 Years hands on experience in corporate governance or risk management overseeing operational Risk with 3 years people management experience.
• Solid knowledge in processes, procedures and policies of Financial Organization
• Excellent communication and written skill