Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Part Time Jobs
Work From Home Jobs
Jobs by Function
Banking & Financial Services
Finance & Accounts Jobs
Supply Chain Jobs
Jobs by Industry
Export & Import Jobs
Health Care Jobs
Oil And Gas Jobs
View All Industry
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Johor
Jobs in Kedah
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur
Jobs in Negeri Sembilan
Jobs in Penang
Jobs in Perak
Jobs in Putrajaya
Jobs in Sabah
Jobs in Sarawak
Jobs in Selangor
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Electrical Engineering Jobs
Graphics Design Jobs
Human Resources Jobs
Public Relations Jobs
View all Skills
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Banking Jobs in Kuala Lumpur
Credit Card Operations-Manager
Sorry, This job is expired.
Credit Card Operations-Manager
Hastraa Consulting Services Sdn. Bhd
Keywords / Skills :
7 - 10 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Banking/ Financial Services
Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
Credit Card Management
29th Jun 2018
The Credit Card Operations-Manager is responsible for establishing credit card processing operation efficiencies, creating best practices for credit card security and ensuring that credit card operations adhere to the Banks business strategies. The Manager Credit Card is responsible for managing the daily activities of the credit card operations team, and for designing and implementing credit card operations policies and procedures to enhance the unit’s efficiency.
The impact of this position ensures compliance with Payment Card Industry Compliance (PCI) standards. Proactively participates with Internal Audit for managing internal controls and reporting. Monitors and evaluates trends in order to recommend and implement changes that will continue to protect assets and keep services competitive and compliant as well as efficient. This position will be expected to independently initiate procedural changes to streamline processes within the unit.
Role & Responsibility
1. Interacts with all levels of the organization to coordinate, monitor and provide assistance with all aspects of daily credit card processing, reconciliations, collections and fraud review. Interaction with managers and executives of various departments to consult, exchange information, implement, review, and follow-up on projects, task or issues occur on a routine basis.
2.Serves as the primary contact with Bank's credit card processor, supervising day-to-day interactions and managing longer-term relationship. Acts as the key person in the negotiation and renegotiation of multiple vendor/network contracts and verifies that all fees and services are maintained according to such contract.
3. Interacts with Visa and Mastercard domestically and internationally, electronic payment billers.
4. Designs and implements credit card operations policies and procedures
5. Communicates with consultants, internal/external auditors, government examiners and regulators as needed to ensure that their questions are answered and that they have access to the information required. Provides responses as needed to audit findings both internal and external. Implements changes that relate to credit card products as a whole.
6. Serves as primary contact for current Merchant Processor relationships; this will include varying payment processing companies – credit card (Visa, MC, Amex, Discover) domestically and internationally and lockbox processing providers.
7. Ensures that contract invoices are reviewed and analyzed and that payment is only for services received and accepted according to the contract.
8. Ensures validity and settlement of all credit card deposits.
9. Analyzes new payment methodologies for decreased processing costs and efficient processing and proposes payment processing alternatives to VP, Deposit Operations.
10. Implements and provides guidance for new system integration and payment processing framework.
11. Assists with PCI compliance initiatives throughout company.
12. Manages resolution efforts on credit card declines.
13. Assists Fraud Unit with evaluating and improving chargeback response and analyzing percentages by product type.
14. Develops, maintains and periodically tests the validity of the work unit’s Business Continuity plans. Monitors periodic successful remote access for staff involved required to complete critical processing during an event.
15. Oversees the timely implementation of updates timely, ensuring staff training as needed and reviewing documentation in support of those efforts.
Experience and Qualification required
• Associate’s degree in a relevant business or financial field
• 7 `10 years working experience in a financial organization with a high volume of credit card processing in a risk based pricing model.
• Experience should demonstrate proficiency with billing and recurring payment systems.
• Experience with the credit card processor management platform, and demonstrated proficiency managing subscription billing and recurring payment systems.
• Supervisory experience in an organization with a high volume of credit card processing required.
• Experience to include strong analytic and operational background for managing credit card products, and demonstrated experience applying PCI compliance knowledge.
Rate this Job
Hastraa Consulting Services is a global Business and IT Assurance Services organization specializing in Business Analysis and Software Testing & Quality Assurance, covering the whole range of advisory and assurance services.
• Hastraa, a Singapore Headquartered company established in 2005 along with the Test Competency Center in Malaysia. Hastraa has international offices in Dubai and UK.
• We adopt best in class test practices and leverage our proven methodologies in delivering assurance solution to meet the demanding needs of the enterprises
• Hastraa is focused on providing domain centric assurance services custom made for Banking & Financial Services, Insurance and Telecom industries
• Our Program Assurance Service along with BA-QA Model encompasses a holistic approach towards ensuring quality assurance from requirements phase to application
sun set. This model focuses on employing verification and validation at each phase of the project, right from requirement analysis phase to Go Live and beyond. The PAS model creates reusable test assets to enhance testing efficiency and effectiveness
throughout application lifecycle
• Hastraa has delivered over 100 projects to over 40 customers. It includes BA services for Loan Origination Systems, Core Banking Systems, Switch Migration projects, Core Life Insurance Systems, Agency Compensation, etc
• Delivered several Managed Testing Services and Performance Assurance Services for Core Banking Systems, Trade Finance, Switch and Payment Systems, Card Management Systems, Channels (ATM, internet banking, mobile banking), Core Life
and General Insurance Systems, Mobile testing services for various mobile applications and devices.
• Hastraa is a tools agnostic organization and possess deep technical competency across all commercial and open source testing tools. Hastraa has developed several IPs and accelerators that have been successfully deployed in our engagements.
• Our esteemed clients for whom we have done several engagements are a testament to the quality of services provided by us. They include AIA, Allianz, AgroBank, AmBank, ANZ, Al Masraf, Astro, BSN, Bank Muamalat, CBI, CIMB, DBS, DHL, Exim
Bank, Hong Leong Bank, HSBC, ING, Maybank, Maxis, MEPS, MyClear, RHB Bank, Silverlake, Sony, UOB, Zurich, etc to name a few
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
5 things that will capture the attention of hiring manager
4 things you don't have to answer at an interview
How to ace the 6 toughest interview questions
3 things to avoid doing during an interview
Avoid the Top 10 Interview Mistakes
Four awesome fun pranks to play in office on April Fools' Day
4 signs you are a workaholic and what you can do about it
Deskercise to stay fit and healthy in office
Anger Management: Fight the workplace fury
How to navigate your way at work during Ramadan [Infographic]
4 things employers want to see on your CV
How to write your first professional CV and Cover Letter
Your ultimate cover letter checklist
The 4 most important things to include on your resume to land a job in social media
How to tell your story with a cover letter
Have you priced yourself out of the job market?
Five Negotiation No-Nos
3 things more important than a pay rise
Hit the salary ceiling? Here's, what to do
7 questions to negotiate your salary
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you