• You will be the Tier 1 support for all customer queries through the assigned communication channels and manage their needs via phone, email and other social network platforms.
• You will focus on non-voice channels to retrieve and revert to customer queries and will be an expert in social media and online applications and will take ownership of issues and concerns of customers.
• You should be able to maintain the balance in between a customer’s requirements and business objectives and able to demonstrate sales and marketing techniques * You should be able to articulate and demonstrate information related to the products and/or any other tasks assigned to you from time to time
• You will professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
• You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
• Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services and guide them for execution of self-service options.
• Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate with Team Leaders and/or Managers.
• Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
• Candidates must be willing to work on shift basis
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases